Welcome to High Country Local First.
High Country Crime Stoppers is a non-profit 501(c)(3). All rewards are paid is funded by private donations and fund-raising by concerned citizens and businesses. NO TAX DOLLARS ARE INVOLVED. A community board of directors, made up of persons from the High Country meets on a monthly basis to evaluate arrests and to decide on the size of rewards to be paid. Rewards are then distributed in a private manner to the callers. Callers are eligible for rewards up to $1,000, but, despite this, some callers choose not to collect their rewards. Current High Country Crime Stoppers Fund Raisers
Summer 2017 Raffle (Drawing to be held on September 5, 2017. You do not have to be present to win)
High Country Crime Stoppers Raffle Rules
- A maximum of 5000 tickets will be sold
- Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00
- Ticket sales end September 4, 2017
- Drawing will be held at the regular meeting of HCCS on September 5, 2017
- The ticket holder who wins the gun, must be able to own a gun legally and pass a background test
- Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket
- Winners must abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Winners will be announced on the HCCS web site the day of the drawing
- Each drawing is linked to a particular prize. No substitution is allowed
- Ticket stub and proper identification must be presented to claim prize
- All winning tickets must be redeemed for prizes by October 31, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited
- Henry Rifle will be claimed at Xtreme Gun & Pawn, 240 Shadowline Drive, Boone NC 28607
- Prizes other than firearms, will be provided to the winners at a public location to be determined by the High Country Crime Stoppers board and the winners
- High Country Crime Stoppers board members and their spouses are ineligible for this raffle
- All net proceeds will go to support High Country Crime Stoppers
- All matters related to firearms prize claims, including compliance with matters of gun registration and compliance with federal and state gun ownership laws will be managed by Xtreme & Pawn. No responsibility for the same is assumed by High Country Crime Stoppers or it’s board members.
$20 – J5 Tactical Flashlight
300LM J5 V1 PRO Tactical Flashlight.
LED with Adjustable Focus Light Lamp (Head of the flashlight can be pulled out to focus the beam).
Super mini size, bright, blinding effect.
Output bright can come to 300 lumens (MAX).
This mini flashlight can use AA size Alkaline, NiMH, and lithium 14500 batteries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your J5 Tactical Flashlight